Dad of Divas' Reviews: Alexia Foods Oven Fries and Sides Make Every Meal Fun

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Alexia Foods Oven Fries and Sides Make Every Meal Fun

About the Company (What They Say) 
At Alexia, our creativity and passion for the highest quality side dishes runs deep in our roots. As a Manhattan chef, Alex always wondered why there weren't quality side dishes that achieved the same discerning standard as the main entrée. He knew others would agree, and believed he could create distinctive and inspired convenient everyday side dishes that lived up to what he might create in his own Greenpoint kitchen. Alex started by hand selecting the finest all-natural ingredients and producing only small batches making Alexia a hard to find favorite. Whether seasoning his Beauregard Sweets and Yukon Gold Potatoes or baking the perfect artisan Ciabatta and Focaccia breads, Alex always used real ingredients and put quality and taste first.
My Take on the Products 
These were so good! I first tried the onion rings and they had to have been the best onion rings that I had ever tasted! What I loved most about them was that they were all natural and not as oily as you would get when you go out to a restaurant. I tried the Sweet Potato Puffs next and they were just as good. Sweet and crunchy they hit the spot with the burger that I ate them with! If you are looking for a snack that is not as oily or fatty as others on the market, look no further than Alexia!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: