Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Scandal Season 1

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DVD Review - Scandal Season 1




About the DVD
From the creator of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice comes a captivating saga of illicit relationships, unchecked power, and shocking political intrigue. Go behind the closed doors of Washington D.C.'s elite and watch as the plot unfolds in Scandal: The Complete First Season. When trouble rears its ugly head - headline-making, life-ruining trouble - there's only one person to call: the legendary Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington). With her steadfast rule of always trusting her gut, Olivia leads an expert team of crisis management consultants skilled at making even the most sordid, salacious scandals disappear. But as these self-proclaimed "gladiators in suits" begin to reveal the cracks in their armor, will the masters of damage control be able to control the damage in their own personal lives? Relive every episode of this exciting political thriller, plus exclusive, never-before-seen bonus features, and get your fix of the ultimate "fixer."

My Take on the DVD
I never was able to watch this series last season, so getting the opportunity to review this was great as it brought the whole season together for me in one place. After watching this I have to say that I wish that I had watched it last season as it was filled with amazing writing and political intrigue that I love to watch! One of the things that I love best about the series are the twists and turns that the writers provide you as they keep you in suspense throughout the season. Your mouth will hit the ground at least a few times as you watch what the President does and what people around him must do to deal with the aftermath. A great series for anyone who love political suspense and intrigue!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

DVD distribution said...

great to read the blog on dvd. Nice peice of work by you.